Brief Resume of Registrar
DR. DINESH BHONDERegistrar,Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
Dr. Dinesh Bhonde is presently a Registrar of YCMOU.
Ph. D. [Civil Engineering]
Topic on Bamboo Reinforcement
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
M. Tech. [Structures]
B.E. [Civil Engg]
1980 – 1984
Activities and Societies: Ganesh Utsav, Mess Secretary, Students representative, magazine Incharge etc
He has worked in various senior positions as below
Controller of Examinations at University of Mumbai
Controller of Examinations at YCMOU Nashik
Astt. Secretary Technical, Director of Technical Education, MS Board of Technical Education
First controller of Autonomous Polytechnic at Govt. Polytechnic, Nagpur
I/c Head Civil, App. Mechanics, Government Polytechnic, Gondiya
Lecturer SGM College of Engineering Shegaon
Jr Engineer, PWD Paoni, Food Carporation of India, Nagpur
Specialties: Examinatios, Structures, Green Technologies, Sustainable Development, Education, Examinations (developed new strategies), Computers (VB, VBA, MS Office Programming)
- Strategic Planning
- Regulatory Examinations
- Project Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Analysis and system design
- Microsoft Office
- Higher Education
- Green Technologies and Sustainable Development
Responsibilities and Innovations
- State Level Technical Committee Member for MSBTE
- Member state level committee for Single Software for Universities.
- Member Board of Examinations, Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Amravati.
- Member Board of Examinations, Gondwana University.
- One Member committee by Govt of Maharashtra to review the progress of impementation of exam reform committee.
- Opened First Academic Depository of University in India for University of Mumbai.
- Non Tear Certificates for the first time in the state for University of Mumbai.
- Convocations (Certificate Distribution Ceremony) at the same time at more than 700 centres in University of Mumbai.
- Successful handling of e delivery of question paper over 700 exam centres and onscreen evaluation of Engineering Exams.
- Examination Innovations published on IGNOU Navdharana portal. Strategic Management of Examination activities using new methods and ICT based techniques for Smooth conduct of Examinations and declaration of results in record time.
- Fold page answer book that avoids mistakes in assessment.
- First MSCIT Exam for the blind students.
- Career Fairs in Technical Education.
- SMS based communication system for examination management.
- Full computerisation of Examination Office at RBTE Nagpur.
- Development and Design of software for Generation of question paper and conducted exams successfully.
- Published several papers on Civil Engineering, Education, Examinations, Finance, Information Technology etc in National, International Journals and conferences